Banner advertising is a hot way to promote your business online. With a banner ad you are able to draw in visitors to your site from elsewhere, either by marketing your services and products or by selling a special offer.
What is a banner ad?
A banner advertisement is merely a kind of hyperlink, making use of a graphic instead of text. In adult banner exchange of its, an individual checking out a site sees a graphic advert (which may include pictures and also text), operating above, below or to the side of the main content.
When that person clicks on the banner ad, just like a text hyperlink, they are brought to the advertiser’s website.
Just what are the different kinds of Banner Advertisements?
1. Wide and short, working along the top or bottom part of a web page – these are the traditional’ banner’ shape
2. An even bigger version of the banner called a’ leaderboard’
3. Long and thin banners, running down the edge of web page – these are also called’ skyscrapers’.
How can I get my banner advertisements seen?
Banner adverts are displayed on various other internet sites. You can find three standard methods to help make this happen.
1. Dealing with websites directly
2. Joining a banner advert exchange program – in which you agree showing advertisements on your website in return for your ads being discovered elsewhere enrolling in a banner advertising system – these
3. Joining a banner advertising system – which works like a’ broker’ between advertisers and websites that are interested to display advertisements.
What’s the cost of banner advertising?
For advertisers, you can find many different aspects that must be considered – but above all, what’s the cost of your respective Banner Advertising against the real earning power
Banner advertising usually works on a’ cost per click’ (CPC) justification. This means you’ve to pay a fee to the internet site displaying the advert of yours for every person that clicks on it.
Or you might pay for every time the banner ad is displayed, whether or not someone clicks on it. This is called’ cost per impression’ (CPI).
In a banner exchange product you do not pay – you’ve to show various other people’s banner advertisements on your individual internet site for free instead.
The most affordable solution would be to combine both publishing and advertising in a single program – pay to own your own advertising banners hosted and in addition generate revenue from the advertising and marketing needs of others.